View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 02:48 AM   #137
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nor11wan View Post
Find the directory called...
How do I go about doing that?? Where is it hiding this directory ??
Btw:How do I name the folder containing those epub books!!
I don't have an android phone, but perhaps the directory (folder) does not yet exist. On the SD card, it should be eBooks/import - where eBooks is a folder and import is a sub-folder inside that folder. Under Windows this might look like eBooks\import, because "\" is the Windows folder separator but "/" is the same thing under Linux (or Android). If the eBook folder does not exist, then make it (don't forget the capital B). Once the eBook folder exists, goto that folder and, if the import folder does not exist in the eBooks folder, make it. Then copy your .epub files into that folder.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote