View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:33 AM   #437
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-Jim View Post
I didn't mean to heap more work upon you, lol. I do appreciate it though.
You do know that you will have to change the fonts.txt to include the fonts that need blocked on Kindle Touch. While you are at it, you could call the remove hide script at the beginning of hide, and the alternate.conf will work, and the hide fonts be gone. I will get you later the 3 names on Touch that need to be hid.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote