View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:08 PM   #469
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by j5454124 View Post
Someone anyone im looking for the ellen hopkins books all of them i dont care what format i can convert it myself i just really want the books and cant find them anywhere if need be so i can receive them privately(aka email) but i in desperate need of getting those books....
Ellen Hopkins writes current YA bestsellers; they're all covered by copyright, and not available for free distribution. They are available for purchase at most major ebook stores; they seem to be between $10 and $12 each, mostly.

In other words: Mobileread is not going to help you find bootleg ebooks. This thread is for requests for public-domain and creative-commons works, or works where the author's given permission for the books to be distributed.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote