View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 11:33 AM   #14
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WS64 View Post
Oh, I am a folder fan too, don't get me wrong here.
The main resons for buying especially this reader were light, buttons, folders.
But what is disappointing that it does not even have any kind of "recently read" or "favorites" or anything like that. At least not for books on the SD card (I store ALL my books on the card, none on the reader).
I told Calibre to create the folders like this: {author_sort[0]}/{authors}/{title} (this leads to T/J. R. R. Tolkien/The Lord of the Rings.epub)
But if you are reading a few books at once it is a bit frustrating that you cannot even see which books these are. I wish I could at least tag some books as "recent". (I think for books in main memory there is something like that, the last 5 books or so, but I am not sure since I do not store books there)
"recently read" do exist. Unless bookeen changed that ?
On the top of the home screen, you have the last read book, you can swipe right / left there.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote