View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 07:57 AM   #66
Saturday
Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Saturday ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage (3G)
I have the persimmon cover and it's gorgeous. I don't agree that it's more red than orange though. It has a very reddish tint but it is still very much an orange cover. I'll try to get a photo side by side with my old KK burnt orange cover.

I also ordered the royal purple cover for a gift PW (though the PW itself is on back order). It is a lot darker than the Amazon pictures. The person I ordered it for will still like it but it is a little too dark for my tastes. Someone described it as aubergine (eggplant)... I think that is a good description.
Saturday is offline   Reply With Quote