View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 05:32 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Interesting! I think this may have answered a question I hadn't asked yet, though it had occurred to me. I was wanting some way to separate genres, besides using tags. For example, I have 214 author listings in Cozies (or I will when I finish adding them to calibre). I also have approximately 211 author listings in Paranormal. I don't want them all together (I'm OCD, lol), so I was wondering about collections, but it seems I can now make multiple libraries, so I can make a library for each genre, and switch between them using the library button. Neat! Thanks, Kovid.
But Eww... with the tag browser you can easily see only 1 or the other category.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote