View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #217
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaibahmad View Post
can you provide me a mobi pocket medical dictionary ? please i am new to this forum and i need it so much ... thanks
I'm afraid not. There are several medical references available in MobiPocket format, including the Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary, the Merck Manual, and the Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, but all are copyrighted commercial products you must pay for.

Anything provided at MobileRead must be in the public domain, or issued under a license that permits free downloading and sharing. We do not host or provide pointers to pirated editions.

The closest thing I can think of to what you want that is freely available is Dr. Rose's Peripheral Brain, maintained by Dr. Eric Rose at the University of Washington. Dr. Rose maintains a version that can be scraped and installed to a handheld. He suggests using the old AvantGo application, which no longer exists. It would probably be possible to scrape the site and convert to MobiPocket, but I'm unaware of anyone doing so.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote