View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 12:29 AM   #12
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
By default the File Manager will open in:\mnt\onboard, if you know where your books are you should be able to navigate to where they are. There is a menu that you can access by poking the "File Manager" text, that provides a Home Icon, among other things. If your books are on an external uSD card, poke the "../" to go to the \mnt directory, and select "\sd".

When you see a list of your book file titles, and poke one it should open the book on page one. You might then want to change the settings in the top and/or bottom menus. I often open the top menu and select the second tab and set the "Select rendering mode" to "Auto", for .pdb files.

Did you try Coolreader it can handle .pdb ebooks also. You should see it in the top of the Kobolauncher menu.

I don't remember if there has been any post from users with the new Aura 6" running Koreader. Or of any of them having problems running it. Hopefully, we can establish the situation for the new Aura 6" through your experience.

Luck;
Ken

PS; My .pdb ebooks look great and function well in Koreader on my AuraHD.

Edit; Works on the new Aura now.

Last edited by Ken Maltby; 12-02-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote