View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:42 AM   #147
Ephemerality
Addict
Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ephemerality ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by raist1976 View Post
Thanks for this, I'll dig into it and test it on Wheel of Time book 8, Path of Daggers, which is not X-Ray enabled on Amazon.

I have one question, what does the original script and your program (as weel as the Calibre Plugin) fetch from Shelfari ? The description without spoilers or with spoilers ?

I'm wondering this because I'm also suplemeting info on Shelfari for this book and I'm filling both spoiler-free excerpt and excerpt with Spoiler. But I wonted how big the except could be ? Is there also a way that we could add a parameter to fetch the spoiler-free description or the description with spoiler ?
But I think it would be best if it was the only spoiler-free description or else one would be wary of browsing through the x-ray info
Thanks for your response! I believe all 3 versions take only the spoiler-free versions, as that is the default when you load the page.
I will look into the description length and whether it would be possible to make the spoilers switchable when I get home from work.

Edit: I've taken a look at the site source and it should be possible. Will take a look later.

Last edited by Ephemerality; 02-25-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Ephemerality is offline   Reply With Quote