View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #5
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Any help please. My friend isn't a techie so wouldn't be able to amend the Kindle.
I take it that means no de-drm , no bypassing geo restriction, all that...

If she want to read in English, then, given the current situation (that mess with agency pricing and geo-restriction), then the kindle seams like the way to go, as much as I hate to say this.

If she wants to read french, then, sony or the cybook opus (smaller screen, not tactile, but cheaper). Or maybe the fnacbook.

Or just wait to see wish way the wind will blow.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote