Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #44
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Thanks, edbro!

Well, Smashwords finally decided to open up late last night and I saw your very nice review. Much appreciated. In Hiaasen and Barry you picked two of my favorite writers. It was a sad day in my household when Dave Barry decided to end his weekly column. That was often a high point of my Sunday. And Hiaasen's writing is funny, action packed and loaded with the sort of social conscience I really appreciate.

Alan

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote