View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 07:00 AM   #76
chexmix
Zealot
chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chexmix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014), Onyx Boox M96
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJY View Post
And I am sorry that you have this experience, I feel your frustration.
I tend to get stubborn, though...

Did you try a force an upgrade on it? Is it at all possible?

CJ
Thanks, CJ. I appreciate your stubbornness.

I haven't done this (tried a forced upgrade) because I currently can't get the thing to move away from the "Low Battery" screen. The unit is plugged into a power strip. I've tried hitting the power button. I've tried pressing reset in back. I'm not sure what else to try.

... which is exactly where I was before sending it to Germany the 2nd time. Obviously, they had no problem charging it.

I just don't know what to think any more. I need to think about this scientifically, as a problem to be solved, but it's difficult to think about it without getting upset. The device responds to nothing.
chexmix is offline   Reply With Quote