View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #150
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
Can think of nothing praiseworthy to say that's not been well and enthusiastically said already. After BBC headlines MR is my first stop and cannot imagine how empty my browser would be w/out it.

Over the passing years and readers, different Forums have been my favorites but always the Book Clubs and the News. Just getting into the nuts and bolts of Calibre and looks like I'll be there for as long as I can find an internet connection.

Until someone comes-up with a macro saying Thank You, seems I'll just have to continue typing it! Thanks Alex, mods, members, etc., etc.

Had to edit to say a special thanks to the talented folks that upload books to The Patricia Clark Memorial Library. My other regular visit. There are just too many to thank.

Last edited by CharlieBird; 10-31-2012 at 08:48 PM.