Thread: Wool 1,2,3,4,5
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #272
hughhowey
Enthusiast
hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughhowey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleStar View Post
Funny, I could have sworn the Wool Omnibus was DRM-Free at one time. All his other books are DRM-free on Kobo, except the Omnibus. I wonder why?
Somehow this is changing without my involvement! I wouldn't even know about it if it weren't for this thread. I just went and changed it back on the Omnibus. As soon as it goes live, it should be DRM free again.

It must've reset, because the version I got from Kobo after uploading was DRM free.
hughhowey is offline   Reply With Quote