View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 05:52 AM   #13
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I always put the images between paragraphs, so that a paragraph will finish, then the image, then the next paragraph. This which works very well on my Sony. But on the iPad the images are sometimes within paragraphs. I can't understand how that could be. I guess that's one of Apples impenetrable secrets.
"Impenetrable secrets" (a.k.a. "bugs"?)

I have also noticed this in all versions of ibooks, and have given up on it. Images in ibooks are usually indented on my ipad, and I have found the only reliable way to insert pictures are using svg. They are not treated the same way.
Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote