View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 05:03 PM   #71
kevinpars
Connoisseur
kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinpars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I wonder why Kindle just doesn't offer multiple fonts - I can't imagine it would be cost prohibitive.

I think that the option to Aa and compare the new loaded font with the default fonts is cool - and as long as you have Aa open I can switch from one to the other, but once I select the existing font and close Aa, it permanently removes the custom font so you have to go back in and edit the file again.

Thanks again for coming up with this easy and non-hack hack that allows users to experiment with different fonts and for your other work in the Kindle community!
kevinpars is offline   Reply With Quote