View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
I'm in Montreal, and my Whispernet is Bell. I have a choice of Rodgers, but Bell has always been quite good. I've even been able to receive my NYTimes while at a chalet in the Laurentians where no one's cell phone worked. And I downloaded a couple of books from Amazon while in a tent near Lac St. Jean.

I don't know what network I was on while in the Dominican Republic last month, but it worked very well. How cool is it to be sitting on a beach with what looks like a little book, and have your newspapers delivered? I liike my K2i!
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote