View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #137
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
The total at 100% dies over time though I believe.. correct? (this was my point before)

when a device begins to "Age" it's maximum cap at 100% is less than that correct? I think I sort of made that point.. in my own inimitable confusing way.

: ) feel feel to throw rocks at the misinformed dumb musician who pretends to know stuff about things electrical...
You're correct. My PW is pretty new. Just giving ya my current stats... I guess I misunderstood what metrics you wanted.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote