View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #17
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kc7zzv View Post
I think there was some confusion here. I only said that I don't want to add the Kobo Javascript to, or split the epubbs in my library. I have no objections doing that to kepubs, or epubs that will only be on my Kobo.
If this means you're considering adding the Kobo JavaScript code to any kepubs you generate, be sure that your local copyright laws will permit you to distribute it. In general, the lack of copyright notice and license (which is the case for the official kepubs I've taken apart) means "copyright is applied by the owner, all rights reserved, no redistribution allowed". Same goes for the Kobo-specific CSS, but rhe only CSS change that seems to be important for a kepub is forcing 'margin:0'.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote