View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 03:25 AM   #34
centhena
Enthusiast
centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.centhena can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite
I don't care about the battery issue that some people were talking about. I mean if it does lessen the strain on the battery and save energy that'd be great but I'm not pressed about that because I don't know that the difference is significant enough to get my panties in a twist about. I dislike that I can't rid myself of the light ever. I notice it still even at 1, 0, what ever the lowest setting is. I can still tell it's there during the daylight and would prefer if it wasn't. If I couldn't see it I wouldn't care... hehe Also I do like the slider and have found it useful to turn the light up in certain places where I'd prefer it lower in different lighting or lack there of. I wish someone smarter than I could add a long press option to the light bulb menu icon that toggles the light off and on while maintaining the slider functionality.
centhena is offline   Reply With Quote