View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 04:08 AM   #11
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
To clarify: jailbreak and usbnetwork are already installed. I merely need to know the sequence of "commands" required to activate it. Since I can't see the output on the device, I can't verify if I'm typing the right things. IIRC, the sequence was something along the lines of "~debugOn","~usbNetwork" or so on that device. Basically, just a "keypress-by-keypress" ("Press sym", press whatever-key-is-mapped-to-~ etc.) instruction to activate networking...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote