View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:50 AM   #6
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
@cscat: Sorry, but as the title says, the device is not usable for reading. The display is broken.

@geekmaster: If only you were living in Europe... ;-)
@ixtab: But it is still good enough to play and test the mods... I want to test mods that people like yifanlu, you and geekmaster proposed... I became a fan of MR and am interested to play with it and see if we can compile Android OS (See my 1st post please) on a Kindle... So even if it's not good for reading (for which I'll buy one), I can use it for testing in case something goes wrong (explosion etc. )
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote