View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 03:37 AM   #2
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Hi there,
I have a laptop and read a lot of papers and because of that my eyes are being affected. Last semester I decided to buy a kindle. So I tried to save money this semester to buy a Kindle, and honestly I did and am able to buy one now. (edit: I finally ordered a KT yaaay!)

Reasons: 1. A newcomer to MR. 2. play and develop apps for Kindle and my biggest problem "Android for Kindle"... 3. first reply

I hope whoever gets this, helps giving back to community in improving reading experience.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 08-16-2012 at 09:54 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote