View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:40 PM   #10
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray_Mouser View Post
Furthermore, I often have to read more than one book at a time. Since the ipad 1 is unable to perform multi tasks, this could be an issue too. Of course, the problem would be the same with an e-ink device.
Not to be sarcastic, but you just have 2 eyes! lol ... You can read several books but not at the same time. The multitasking capabilities are something that you will see on music programs, for example, while you read a book or use a word editor (at the same time) but in terms of ereading experience, multitasking does not do too much.

Even on Android, my Galaxy Tab, if I am using Aldiko or Kindle for Android, I need to close that book before open the new one, I cannot keep two books opened using the same application. I can keep one opened on Aldiko and the other one on Kindle, and switch back and forth with the task manager, but still, won't display both books on same screen. Not 100% sure about this on Honeycomb but I believe is the same.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote