View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:08 AM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Yes, the program I was referring to is locate32...was not sure if that was only one version's name.

And the link for mozbackup is:http://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/

Calbre has always been very stable for me. It hasn't just made files disappear on whatever computer I am running it on. One gloomy prospect is the computer has a virus that has hurt the file structure.

If it is a matter of things being improperly changed, maybe you could do a system restore to put pointers back as they ought to be.
If an A/V was overly aggressive, it might have quarantined the whole folder. :eek .
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote