View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #162
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakiyabhai View Post
I just hope it's better than the bloody irex digital reader , which btw is a marvellous piece of ****
I can't believe you just blasphemed the wonderful digital reader. I am shocked and amazed. Please go out side and stick your head in the way of the car door and slam it on your head at least 3 or 4 times. Pictures would be nice.

PS. What in the world is a pakiyabhai? I am quite sure it is something shocking and perverted. By the way do you have an extra one?

Last edited by amgoforth; 05-06-2009 at 07:19 PM.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote