View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
OT: forum for iphone questions?

Hi guys, my VERIZON IPHONE has shipped and will hopefully be in my hands tomorrow. I am going to have questions about the various reader apps, but first I have more general questions about the iphone. Can anyone recommend forums like these, for iphone questions?

The most pressing issue I have to decide on, is whether to pay Verizon for phone insurance monthly, or buy a warranty from SquareTrade. I don't really know what the pros and cons are.

Thanks!
eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote