View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 01:14 PM   #120
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyZ View Post
IBTW: my wife and I went to Vienna & Salzburg on vacation last year. Had the time of our lives. (I'm a Mozart fan, and she just loves to travel) You're lucky to live there mores! Stephansdom was breathtaking & St. Marx Cemetary was pretty spooky.
You know that the only time I (and a lot of my fellow Viennois) truly appreciate the city I live in is when we have guests and show them around. Then we see the city with totally differenty eyes, and agree with our visitors that Vienna is a beautiful city. The rest of the year we just go about our business, in totally different parts of town, and take it all for granted.

Glad you liked it!

Re:Verdant Skies: Steve was so nice and whip up a map of Verdant. I guess it was me just being thick, but I just couldn't visualize the satellite. All this talk of floors and axes and stuff was like a black hole in my brain ... whatever I pieced together just didn't work out.
Here's the "blueprint": http://www.stevejordanbooks.com/bg/verdant_bg.htm
mores is offline   Reply With Quote