View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
Jowi
Connoisseur
Jowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneJowi makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: iPod Touch 5g, Kindle PW, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
The iPod touch has a noticeably smaller screen. That's why the text is better looking.
Well, the text is better looking because it has double pixels per inch. When I upgraded from the iPod Touch 3 to the 4 I was *blown away* by how great it looked compared to the older version. True you can hold the Fire/iPad further from your face when reading, but still ... nothing compares. It just doesn't. Give these bigger devices another year and I'm sure they will also be great! For now, they're *OK*, just not to the point where I'm super impressed with the text crispness.
Jowi is offline   Reply With Quote