View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 05:21 AM   #9
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
i think we are right about needing to install on each -find a virgin computer & run a test
Just to make sure I'm not mis-observing things I am moving it to a virgin computer. I'll let you know how it works out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
but I don't quite understand why that is so, if it is so. I guess it is because a plug in has to be "installed" - you can't just drop one into a suitable folder & be done.
I need to find out if Dopedangel is running from a batch file and setting his configuration file accurately, because I do not install plugins more then once and they work on both of my machines. I do not need to install a plugin on both machines if I install on either machine it works on the other.

Bottom line is I'm bringing things to a virgin computer now and will report back.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote