View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
I think app data also has your plug ins but that they have to be re-installed on the back up PC - they don't transfer automatically.
I haven't tried a restore, But I'd bet a diet coke that the plugins will not have to be reinstalled if you copy the proper configuration directory as you suggest.

I know this because I run from dropbox on multiple computers and only install the plugins once on whatever machine I happen to be on at the time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote