View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 07:29 AM   #5
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBlyth View Post
(Sorry to cross-post)

Shouldn't that be 0.6.95????

Anyway, I get the following error when I try to import the ZIP file. (My OS is WIN 7 64 bit)

ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ImportError</b>:cannot import name isbytestring

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\dialogs\config\__init__.py", line 545, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 284, in add_plugin
File "site-packages\calibre\customize\ui.py", line 67, in load_plugin
File "<string>", line 341, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name isbytestring

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia
Hi

That is strange. Did you remember to disable the built in driver? I have not seen that error, its an odd one because the built in driver would also use that module. I do have access to a Windows 7 device but it will be later today (or this week) before I can try it.

I assume that you were using the beta driver since you quote the version.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote