View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #11
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
I have a CD of the pictures if I did not leave it back in Washington... I'll look. Anyway, I did not realize that apparently dolphins can put a horny male poodle to shame! They are extremely sensual and very touch motivated. They can tell the difference between the sexes even! An adult male and adolescent male (this is according to the handlers)started circling me and kept swimming me away from the group which is a no-no. I would be whistled at and sternly told to; "GO BACK TO THE GROUP!!!" The adult male kept sticking his nose in my cleavage. I am fairly well endowed so there is a fair amount of cleavage to accomadate dolphin nose. They will swim up to you so that they are vertical in the water with their head next to yours and rub their body on yours. I thought that was pretty cool until I found out later that they are a bunch of horndogs. Well maybe make that horndolphins!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote