View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 08:38 PM   #15
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post

Side Note: Alex, I sent you an email a few months back, never got a response, did you change your email or something? Maybe it got lost in the spam folder, I did attach A TON of stuff to get your input/ideas on.
Thanks for the suggestions.

And no, I have no recollection of getting a long email from anyone relating to ebooks. I'm sure I would have at least acknowledged it even if I didn't deal with it in detail. Apologies anyway, and could you send it again? And let me know by private mail that it's been sent?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote