View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Question: converting lit to imp and keeping table of contents links etc

Hi all /wave

Ive just bought a copy of the Bible from fictionwise for the 1150.

I de-drmed it etc, and then converted it over to imp for the 1150 to read.

Problem? .. ive lost the table of contents links etc. The table is still there but its just words ... no links to jump you to that part in the book.

PLEASE PLEASE ... someone suggest something for me to try or give me directions on what to do so that I can keep the table of contents functional!

This is obviously a HUGE book and with out the ability to jump around using something like a ToC it would be hit or miss on tring to get to were i want to read. ( the book when converted over has 7278 pages !!! eeek ! )

Also on a side note, this is one of the first books what ive converted ( granted only done a hand full ), that turned out DOUBLE the size of the original lit file ! (lit = 2614k .. imp = 6453k ( yep 6.4meg HUGE ) ). Anyone else had this happen?

If you can give me any help / suggestions ill forever be in your debt =)
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote