View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 08:40 AM   #8
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm using gcc 4.6.1. If you're talking compiling the Flightcrew that comes with Sigil, I haven't tried it yet (not since v0.6.2, when it worked fine). I just got Qt5 compiled last night. I usually don't spend a lot of time compiling the current git version of Sigil, if that's what you mean. Too volatile and sometimes downright broken. I'm just being prepared for whenever a new version is released that requires Qt5.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote