Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:48 PM   #465
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_1964 View Post
In a lot of books there is a indent value higher then 0, I hate it when not all the text is lined to the left.
So in any .css of a book I try the: line

p {margin: 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; text-indent=0 !important}

In any simulator everything is neat on the left, in the 650 it is, but in the prs-T1 it isn't, so thats why I change in every book the text-indent=0 value
Lets say one of the lines is text-indent=5
The line text-indent=0 !important should override it, it does in the calibre reader,it does in the sigil editor, but it doesn't have any effect on the prs-T1.
Most ePub use a <p class="indent"> which override the indent for your p. The only way to get your ePub to look like you want it is to go into the CSS and edit it.