View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 05:33 AM   #4
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by owly View Post
Thanks :-) I 've also see that there is an icon for DRM where you're supposed to fill in some kind of login info. Any idea what that is?
That's the same login info you used to purchase your DRM-ed ebook. If you are using more than one ebook vendor, it is better that you activate your device with the PC program: launch PC program. Connect Boox. Answer yes to "activate". Then you need to connect your Boox to the PC program each time you want to put ebooks with DRM. Ebook vendor will allow you to download a ACSM file that will be opened (mostly automatically) by PC program and then allowed to download your ebook.

However I do not know if Boox works or not with DRM books because I do not purchase DRM-ed books and in the rare occasions I purchase one, I remove DRM before read it. It is supposed it will work as expected, as it did my old Boox 60.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote