View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 04:50 AM   #8
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
you see, I have preordered a PB903 at the end of October - and delays keep accumulating on delays, so this is looking like I won't get it before Christmas, if ever. And the thing which worries me is that I am not even sure that by the time I get it, the machine will be fully functional, since we are still wating for the firmware update (again, delays upon delays). Since I am no software geek, I need a dumb-proof machine, and now I am not sure the PB903 is the right option at this point in time.

Now I do understand (well, should say hope!) the guys at pocketbook are working their socks off, and are rather overstretched and understaffed - but the fact remains that I forked out my money five weeks ago, and still no machine in sight. So:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OphReader View Post
Damn, that thing looks sweet. I've already got my 902 though. Hmm, but it looks it has a lower resolution than the 902 (1024 x 768 px at 150ppi VS 1200 х 825 px at 155 ppi). Also it supports less fileformats. But a touchscreen really would be handy. And it has an included power adapter and book-cover. Should I return the 902 and buy the dr900 instead?!
I am wavering...
paola is offline   Reply With Quote