View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #10
Top Tomato
Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merikus View Post
Thank you all for your replies on this issue. I decided to call customer service to inquire about this, and was told it is a "normal noise added to signify page turning." The agent implied that you could turn it off with a switch on the Kindle, but she wasn't too helpful in specifics.

I think daxmon87's point about it just being a normal part of the technology makes a lot of sense, so I think I'm going to just have to get used to it.
Well, if she's right and it's an "added" noise, you can turn down the volume on the kindle using the volume control at the bottom left of the device.
Top Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote