View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:16 PM   #82
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
DX(G) source checks

The posted source code bundles that span the time of interest here are:
2.3, 2.5.5, 2.5.7, 2.5.8
There is no 2.4 posted.
As far as the kernel and u-boot are concerned, 2.5.7 and 2.5.8 used the same source code.

So unpack the archives into three parallel directories (2.3, 2.5.5, 2.5.8) and from their parent, apply: "sha1deep -r 2.3 2.5.5 2.5.8 | sort -n"
ref: http://minimodding.com/FW121NTSCcomp...llel_sub-trees

Then jumping to step 10 & 11 -
Generate an input file for the report generator and then generate the set of reports.

(I get to jump around in the directions because I wrote them, the first time reader should start at the top of the page.)

I.E: For the case of address mappings, we are only interested in files that are the same. For the case of kernel source code errors, we are only interested in files that changed.

In case the reader is wondering, there are 82,749 files in the input file list. Pardon me for not in-lining it here.

Since the file gallery at MiniModding.com is a developer's only resource -
I will attach the LFA application to this post.

The most complete set of directions on the use of LFA are the comments in the script file itself. (mmg is a developer's web-site; "read the code" is understood to always apply.)
Attached Files
File Type: gz file_audit-1.0.tar.gz (27.2 KB, 155 views)

Last edited by knc1; 09-28-2012 at 12:46 PM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote