View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:37 AM   #28
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPony View Post
LOL - not in the least. I just really love 1) supporting and 2) engaging in content from my country. This year I have read 30 books (so far), 13 of which were written by Canadian authors. I follow the #CanLit hashtag on Twitter, Canada Reads, as well as all of the major Canadian awards (GG, Giller). It is what interests me!
I'll have to keep an eye on your reading list if you're posting it because I should read a few more Canadian authors. This year I read Douglas Coupland, Steven Galloway and Edward Riche.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote