View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #194
geertm
Guru
geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geertm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozlady View Post
Sorry, i am new here and also first time to buy a e-book reader. I read all the post here but still don't understand. how can i buy a nook color from Australia, what all said here use USA address to register, but if i use USA address to register then how they ship the Nook Color to my Australia address??
If you want to buy the Nook, you need to use a US mail forwarding address from from sites like Borderlinx or USunlocked.
B&N ships the Nook to your US mail forwarding address. The mail forwarding company (Borderlinx or USunlocked) will ship the Nook from the US to your Australian address.
geertm is offline   Reply With Quote