View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 02:52 AM   #4
250 Coupe
Groupie
250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch250 Coupe is clearly one to watch

Device: Many ebook readers at my house
I've had an eBookwise for coming up on 3 years and still love it.

It fits in my lunch box, is very sturdy and has nearly perfect ergonomics. It's cheap. The librarian software works just fine and converts HTML fairly well. I have a pile of .lit files that I convert with Amberlit and then convert to .imp with the librarian without trouble.

If the screen gets gunky, I scrape the larger bits off with a fingernail and wipe it clean on my tee shirt. My son has not managed to damage it and I do let him "draw" on it with the stylus.

I'm on my second 1150, I sold the first thinking I would just love the larger 1200/2150/ETI1 but it was a bust as it won't fit in my lunch box. The replacement came from ebay. There is a seller that has brand new units in the original box. I re-registered with my user name and all of my purchased ebooks (all four or five) and all of the free ones were avaiable without any special effort on my part.

Michael
250 Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote