View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 12:42 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Half of book missing after running converter tools, ideas?

I have converted secure ereader files with success before but one of my recent files is giving me trouble. It seems to be converting only half the book. When I view the original file on my iPod Touch, it's all there and I was able to finish reading the book on the Touch after starting it on the Sony. But when I download it from my Fictionwise bookshelf and run the converter, the resulting file is missing half the book. Has anyone ever had this happen before? Ideas?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote