View Single Post
Old 01-16-2014, 01:51 PM   #753
drakebelisarius
drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.drakebelisarius can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Errm... happy new year again - to all of you!

I just came back from holidays... and the holidays were absolutely *awesome*. If you ever get the chance, go to Morocco! (but visit the mountains and the desert, not the big cities like Marrakesh).

And... just in case: there will be a new release of CM soon. Insh'allah ;-p
Yes, welcome back. I just got my Kindle Paperwhite (lost my old one :-/) and was distraught to find that your CM, which I'd eagerly anticipated using for the first time, wouldn't work with the PW2. And then I find that my timing was nearly perfect. So happy new year to you, as well.
drakebelisarius is offline   Reply With Quote