View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #677
wlaf
Enthusiast
wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.wlaf writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 3 WIFI
Exclamation Download problems

I have used this program and it's really great, and I want to appreciate willus for creating such a great application.
But rather than not being open-source, I have problems with downloading it, because it does not provide a simple link and it provides a combination of Captcha/downloader script, and because of the slow connection of the website (maybe not with every single ISP and country), my download remains incomplete. I want to ask here to have the latest version of program attached here (or in some mirrors), so users can download it more easily.

Last edited by wlaf; 12-20-2013 at 09:50 AM.
wlaf is offline   Reply With Quote