View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #577
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Your Patch and Page Maps

Hi,

Thanks for your patch. I already have the second part in the tree (your image fix) and will look at your new patch and include it in the next release (which should be soon since not much else seems to be happening).

I looked at the calibre patch you cited and instead of setting Offset to 0 if 0xffffffff perhaps we should simply not keep it in the metadata similar to what is being done in calibre?. I would guess a similar thing for the thumb offset.

Also on the subject of page maps. If anyone has a short epub with page information that I can play with to see exactly how Kindlegen generates its Page Map record, I should be able to figure out how to recreate the proper entries in the opf so that these do not get lost.

So if you have one of these I would love to get a copy so I can start working with it.

Thanks,

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote