View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #1993
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
misunderstanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
There has been a misunderstanding. I know that Jim loves his character Harry. If he didn't he wouldn't have written so many books about him. And as an author it is his job to put his character into impossible situations and then get him out again. It is what makes him such a good writer and why I cannot wait to read Skin Games.

My comment was more about Jim making Harry work with the nickleheads. How sadistic is that? But I am sadistic too because I want to read the book even more now that I know this is the plot line. I do not need any more details than that. December cannot get here fast enough.
Yep, you're correct, I misunderstood. Perhaps Pook didn't?

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote