View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 12:41 PM   #1
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
Not possible to buy several Kobo-books at once?

I have bought books at Kobo before, but never purchased/tried to purchase more than one at the same time.

But after I read the KoboBooks.com Discount thread, I wanted to buy several books today, and noticed that I have to go through the billing process already after having chosen my first book. Only after I have paid the book, I get a button 'continue shopping'.
Is this always like that? Quite annoying to have to sign in to paypal for every single book...

Ann
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote